How do I delete thousands of emails from my iPhone?
How to delete multiple email messages
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.
How do I delete thousands of emails at once?
Sadly, there isn't a snappy way to cut them immediately. Instead of clicking a nifty button, you'll have to press and hold the Shift key. Click the first email, keep holding down Shift, click the last email and then hit Delete.
How do I delete thousands of emails on my phone?
Here's what you need to do:
- Launch the Email app.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold any message in your Inbox to highlight it.
- Tap the small circle labeled "All” to highlight all messages. ...
- Tap the Delete button to delete all selected messages.
How do I delete large amounts of emails from my iPhone?
Move or Delete Emails in Bulk on an iPhone
Go to the Inbox and select Edit. Tap each message you want to delete or move. A blue check mark appears next to each selected email. To deselect an email, tap it once more to remove the check mark.
~ ThaJokes Team ~
Most frequently asked questions
How do I clear a full mailbox on iPhone?
How to delete all the voicemail on your iPhone
- Open your Phone app and tap "Voicemail" in the bottom-right corner. ...
- If you want to delete all the voicemails at once, tap the word "Edit" in the top-right corner.
- Tap on the circles beside all the voicemail in your inbox that you want to delete, then hit "Delete."
How can I delete all my promotional emails at once?
Select the menu bar on the top left corner to navigate to the Promotion category. Select Promotions. To delete, select promotion emails individually by clicking on their header. You can select all emails and click the trash icon.
How do you delete unread emails in bulk on iPhone?
While there isn't an option to choose just the unread emails, you can delete large quantities of email but going into the inbox you want to manage. Tap Edit > Select All > Trash > Trash All. Keep in mind, this deletes all emails selected, not just those that are unread.
How do I delete large amounts of emails in Gmail on iPhone?
Delete one or multiple emails
Make sure you've downloaded the Gmail app. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app . Select emails by tapping the circular sender's image or letter next to each email. Tap Delete .
How do I delete bulk emails in Gmail Mobile?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove. ...
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
Delete ALL iPhone EMAILS At Once * HIDDEN TRICK *
How do I bulk delete Gmail messages?
To delete all emails on Gmail, click the "Select all" box, then "Select all conversations." Use your search bar to pull up all read emails, unread emails, or emails from specific senders for mass deletion. If you accidentally delete an email, you can recover it from the Trash folder within 30 days.
Is there a way to delete more than 50 emails at a time in Gmail?
2. Select All Emails In Your Gmail. ... If you have emails in your inbox from months or years ago, there is a very simple way to delete all of them. Look for the option to “Select all xxxx conversation in Primary”, this allows you to select more than 50 emails in your inbox for deletion.
Is there a way to delete all unread emails?
To delete all unread emails:
--Type is:unread in search bar of your Gmail. ... -- Click on the Trash icon to delete emails. All your unread emails will be deleted from the inbox. When you delete emails, Gmail moves them to Trash where it is kept for 30 days and after that Gmail deletes it permanently.
How do I delete all unread emails in Apple Mail?
Select Message is unread.
Give the smart mailbox time to scan your email. Select the smart mailbox in the folder list. This will show all unread messages. Select all and delete.
How do I delete bulk emails from Outlook?
How to delete multiple emails in Outlook on a computer
- Click any message to select it.
- Then press CTRL + A to select all the messages in the folder.
- Press the Delete key to eliminate them.
- Click the first message and then scroll to the last email you want to delete.
- Holding Shift, click the final email.
- Press Delete.
Why does my iPhone say email mailbox is full?
The message is most likely from the Exchange server, not your iPhone. Talk to your IT admin. The message was sent from the other account because deleting the Exchange account makes the remaining account the default account.
How do I clear my mailbox is full?
If your Mailbox is full, other people will not be able to send you Emails until there is free space available on the server. To free up some space on the server, you need to log into the Webmail account for that Email address and delete older messages.
What do I do if my mailbox is full?
If you choose to ignore your mailbox and it becomes too full, the mail carrier will simply stop bringing your mail and leave you a notice instead. The notice will confirm your mailbox is overflowing and your mail is being held at the local post office.
How do I delete 50000 emails at once?
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top left, check the box to select all messages. If you have over one page of messages, click Select all conversations.
- At the top, click Delete .
How do I select more than 1000 emails in Gmail?
How do I delete more than 50 at a time (maybe 1000 at a time) from my gmail inbox?
- Type in the search box: category:primary.
- Then click the square box to below left and in drop-down menu, select: All.
- Then you will see message in center of page just above the emails: All 100 conversations on this page are selected.
How do I delete more than 50 emails in Outlook?
- Navigate to the folder you would like to delete the messages from (e.g. Inbox). Select the first email you would like to delete to highlight it.
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. ...
- Right-click on the selected messages and select Delete.
- This will now delete all the highlighted emails at once.
How do I delete 1000 emails in Gmail?
Watch video above.
- Filter Emails. To get started, log into your Gmail inbox as you'd always do. ...
- Select all messages. Next, check a little box under the the search bar to select all displayed messages. ...
- Select all Conversations. ...
- Delete all Messages. ...
- Empty Trash.
How do I delete thousands of unread emails in Gmail?
In the Search bar type labels:unread. Then select the box to select all on that page. Then select all conversations that match this result. Then it will delete all of them.
How do I clean up my Gmail inbox quickly?
If your Gmail inbox is cluttered, overwhelming, or just poorly organized, try these steps for how to clean up your Gmail inbox:
- Delete big attachments. ...
- Delete entire categories. ...
- Unsubscribe from annoying lists. ...
- Block unwanted senders. ...
- Delete by sender. ...
- Delete by date. ...
- Delete by content. ...
- Create new labels.
How do you select multiple emails in Gmail on iPhone?
Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you'd like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].